Remember Gary's comment about how his birthday weather forecast was brown? Turned out to be not so much brown, as gray. But there were 60 mile an hour winds, blowing the dirt/sand/ground cover all around, in one's eyes as I tried to walk the dog, in the crevices of the car windows, so that the interior is all dusty, everywhere. These pictures look sort of like fog, but believe me, there was NO moisture in the air; that's all dust particles.
So, we stayed inside. Here's Gary after a few drinks on his birthday:
Since we had intended to go off to the mountains and fish, it seemed appropriate to give him a t-shirt and matching cap that says: "size does matter." But, as it turns out, between the brush fires, and the road work, and the fact that "winter is over and summer is not yet here," most places were closed in April, so we're gong to Santa Fe instead.
Hey, Happy Belated Birthday, Gary ! 2 days before your birthday I told myself not to forget to log on a Best Wishes; now its 2+ days late,still in the right month, should get credit for that. Keep up the good posts, I am reading. Rosewell a museum haunters paradise, huh? Who would have imagined. Not quite enough, though, to get Rosewell on my List of Things Before I Die. Keep trying. tricia
ReplyDelete