Thursday, March 24, 2011

Listenin' to the radio

just a few lyrics at random from Kickin' Kountry, KCKN, 1o20 on your AM dial

"when I die I may not get to Heaven, I don't know if they let cowboys in; but if they don't, just let me go to Texas, Texas is as close as I have been." one presumes, as close to Heaven - and if that's the case, god help us all!! (ed. remarks)

and, here's one I didn't get all the words to because I was driving, but here's an approximation: I come from a small town, where there's no where to go. I remember the good times, down at the crossroads, looking at the sight of those big wheels shining in the moonlight. One assume he means "big rigs" semis. oh for the bright lights of those big wheels in the moonlight! what an exciting town! just like Roswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment