go Gary:
Ahh Roswell, gotta love it. For my Birthday, Sunday April 3rd, this lovely community is giving me this
That is the official forecast picture from the National Weather Service for Sunday. And the wind will gust to 50 Mph and the temperature will be 95. Not that I don't appreciate this lovely gift, it is rare, I looked up the climate data for Roswell and for April 3 that would be the most lovely day since the data started in 1899 or so.
Mom and Angie asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and what I really wanted to say is Roswell in our rear view mirror (which is a take on a old Country and Western song about Lubbock, where I was really born), I had to be nice instead.
For some laughs about the current political mess I might suggest you go to a web site called Mock the Dummies on Youtube. We look at one of these each day at breakfast to start the day.
Enjoy Angie's blog and send in some comments or e-mail, I can't comment on her site, I wonder if that is some kind of suppression from Blogger about spouses commenting on their darlin's blog. Well I can get around that.
Enjoy SLO, I mean really really enjoy SLO. It ain't Roswell, thank god almighty, hallelujah.

That is the official forecast picture from the National Weather Service for Sunday. And the wind will gust to 50 Mph and the temperature will be 95. Not that I don't appreciate this lovely gift, it is rare, I looked up the climate data for Roswell and for April 3 that would be the most lovely day since the data started in 1899 or so.
Mom and Angie asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and what I really wanted to say is Roswell in our rear view mirror (which is a take on a old Country and Western song about Lubbock, where I was really born), I had to be nice instead.
For some laughs about the current political mess I might suggest you go to a web site called Mock the Dummies on Youtube. We look at one of these each day at breakfast to start the day.
Enjoy Angie's blog and send in some comments or e-mail, I can't comment on her site, I wonder if that is some kind of suppression from Blogger about spouses commenting on their darlin's blog. Well I can get around that.
Enjoy SLO, I mean really really enjoy SLO. It ain't Roswell, thank god almighty, hallelujah.

No comments:
Post a Comment